This is a cross-post from the RobotWars101 forum: http://robotwars101.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2697

Date: 30th June 2018
Time: 09:00 - 16:00
Robot class: Antweight (Nano and Flea if time)
Venue: Dunchurch Village Hall, CV22 6PN
Organiser: ARC Robotics - Chris Malton
Sign-ups open: http://antlog.garya.org.uk/event/10
Sign-ups close: Wednesday 27th June 2018
Arena: ARC Antweight Arena (Pete W has been asked as a backup option).

I would greatly appreciate all teams making a donation towards the running costs of this event. A suggested donation is £5.

If you are possibly coming (but aren't 100% sure), I'd far prefer you signed up then dropped out than turned up unannounced. For insurance and fire safety reasons, I need to be able to work out roughly how many people I am going to have on venue at any point in time.

Venue map:

General directions

From the North West (Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool)

• Take the M6 Eastbound towards the A14

• Exit at Junction 2 onto the A46, signposted Coventry (E)

• Take the exit for Coventry Airport, Baginton, Ryton, Business Parks, Retail Park

• Take the first exit at the roundabout onto the A45 (East), signposted Ryton, M45, M1 South, Rugby

• At the first roundabout take the second exit to stay on A45

• At the second roundabout take the second exit to stay on A45

• At the third roundabout take the first exit, signposted Dunchurch, B4429, Non-motorway traffic

• At Dunchurch Cross Roads ("The Dun Cow" pub on your left), turn Left onto A426.

• Dunchurch Village Hall is approximately 0.3 miles up the road on your right hand side

From the North East (Leeds, Newcastle, York, Sheffield)

• Take the M1 Southbound

• Exit at Junction 20 onto the A4303, signposted Lutterworth, Rugby

• Take third exit at the roundabout onto the A4303

• Take the first exit at the roundabout onto the A426 Rugby Road, signposted Rugby

• Continue on A426, passing through the center of Rugby

• You will pass a large Sainsbury's on your left hand side

• At the roundabout after the Sainsbury's take the second exit, signposted Southam, Banbury, Dunchurch

• Dunchurch Village Hall is approximately 0.6 miles along the road on your left hand side

From the South (London, Portsmouth, Reading)

• Take the M1 Northbound

• Exit at Junction 17 onto the M45, signposted Lutterworth, Rugby

• At the first roundabout, take second exit at the roundabout onto the B4429

• At Dunchurch Cross Roads ("The Dun Cow" pub on your left), turn Left onto A426.

• Dunchurch Village Hall is approximately 0.3 miles up the road on your right hand side

By public transport

• The nearest railway station is Rugby (served by Virgin Trains West Coast and West Midlands Trains (formerly London Midland).

• There is a bus stop just outside the venue served by the 63 and 64 buses (operated by Stagecoach Midlands).

• The nearest airport is Birmingham International Airport. There are direct rail services from Birmingham International to Rugby.