Well after the fun and games of Manchester, Blacksmith is now retired, well sort off.

IMG_20180421_112043.jpg
Blacksmith arrived all ready to fight.

Fight 1: Was a bust, LED Burnt out on 6s (no idea why as they are 12v led strips in series) and had no traction due to a bumpy area.

Fight 2: With the wheels modified (Thanks Al for the tyre and Thanks Rory for the Sreaws
and Foam tape stuff) and the LEDs where not completely dead yet everything was ready . the match went well enough uitl the link fell loose.

Match 3: Tis was a short match, There was very little repair from the previous day the LEDs had died completey so with the help from Al (I am seeing a pattern here) from it was a easy morning, so entery this match i was preaty happy with everything right up until Drumroll came along and took a nibble and removed a wheel (hit the left handed thread bolt) and left me spinning.
IMG_20180422_145540.jpg

Match 4: Last Match and after making a new wheel (last one vinished) and finding a new left bolt (thanks again Al) Blacksmith was ready and this match was my best. Almost when the full 3 minutes, with about 10 seconds left Binky happened.
IMG_20180422_174203.jpgIMG_20180426_172603.jpgIMG_20180504_193209.jpg

Anyway onto Forge Master,

very similer in looks just improved,

Bigger drive motors (24v 775 which might produce as much as 1hp each)
Better wheels (custom HDPE ones)
Better centre off mass
Better frame overall

With much help from Al, we go all of the HDPE parts made.
IMG_20180507_185904.jpg
Just need to make some new Alu blocks (some old ones where poorly made)
Weld up a new axe shaft with the hammer and sprocket attacted permanently to it.

But with everything going to plan it should driving around by Sunday and battle ready in two weeks.

LINK to all the photos up to now and during milling.