Time to start the namesake feather, Pushover is to be a very basic and boring wedge with a front-hinged flipper. It wont be too exciting, and definitely not ground breaking, but we need to start somewhere, right? It will be as low a wedge as possible, if my measurements are correct I should be looking at approx. 31 degrees and 145mm tall, but these will be reduced as far as practicable once its together, Alu base and flipper 'paddle', with barrel-esque HDPE sides so It will always roll to one way up or the other.

Ideally I'd like it to be fairly fast and manoeuvrable, but not so much that I can't drive the thing, and the general aim is to get underneath, lift driving wheels up and slam around the arena, or just, you know... flip over...

Currently, she is no more than a pile of materials and a shopping list, but starting this diary is the first step in making sure I finish what I've (almost) started. On with the lists...

Body;
6mm Aluminium (cheapy stuff) for structural parts
15mm HDPE piping for armour
4mm Aluminium for bracketry (motors etc...)
3mm x 20mm 90 degree angle Aluminium (strengthening)

Shopping list;
Gimson 13.7:1 motors for drive
50mm throw LinAc (50mm lines up with the pneumatic ram when it eventually comes time to upgrade, so I can keep the geometry mostly the same)
Wheels (not a clue as yet)
ESC's (Have a plan, but very funds dependant)

Already have RC gear, batteries, and most of the general fixings and fittings. The only thing currently unplanned in any great detail is the front edge, and castor placement. The build will begin properly after the upcoming payday, and I fully intend to do this as neatly as possible. If I put up any pics and you guys thinks it's a bit bodged, please, please, please tell me. This is as much proof to me that I am capable, as it is a useable machine.

I will attach the sketches once I've re done them neat enough to share.

Planned deadline is the FW champs, I am determined to compete.

Any thoughts are more than welcome, thanks for taking the time to read my drivel.