Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heavy weight robot

Everything I have to do with PTE but not the shell. There is everything you need to build a fully working robot including batteries and chargers. No tx I need that for R2. Please message me if your seriously interested. £1600. Proper bargain.
    Why???...I am just done. Enough.

Eidg...if you had to ask that question you don’t deserve it.

Sold!!

It's a shame to see you retiring from the sport. You were definitely one of the most entertaining people to watch in the reboot. Thank you for being a guest on my podcast!

Eidg, not only was that unnecessary, but just a bit rude.

All you had to do is look up "Push To Exit Robot" on google. Simple really.

Shame to see you retire though Swanny, good luck on your crufts endeavours. ;P

And if you do decide to come back to the robotics, if at all, maybe base your next robot on a hound of some sort? XD

Basically, these robots are very dangerous machines which take alot of knowledge and competence to run effectively and safely.

Thus the owner may want to ensure any buyer knows exactly what they are getting into, or knows alot about the robot already before messing around with it.

Thus if you dont know much about this robot, its actually a pretty fair reason for someone to refuse to sell to you on that basis. Plus it is actually possible to look up alot of the details if you know where your looking.

Dont take it personally, but for most buyers its actually in their best interests for the seller to not sell to them. Youll see most people refuse to sell spinners to people who dont have their own spinner or experience with spinners for example. As the seller may not know you that well, if you need to ask about what your buying then it can be a warning sign to most people.
    Last edited by Garfie489; 4th April 2018 at 22:10.

Swanny your inbox is full.

You don't have any ampflow a40-300 still floating around do you or wottys ?

Sorry to hear your leaving the sport again.

Register To Comment