Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Robots - The need for a team T-Shirt

Hi All

For all those planning on going to the live events, I have just spotted this on Facebook - ie the need to wear a team T shirt!!

My 8 year old daughter is now in full design mode - she seems more excited about this than the fact we have Madusa up and running!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/roamingrobots/

John Findlay

24 March at 08:45 · Birmingham

After the news of the cancellation of the TV show, For 2018 we are stepping up our game even more for this year's events to really push things forward and help secure a solid future.
    One of the first things for this year and moving forward, every team member will be required to be wearing a team shirt with no excuses. If you fail to bring one, you either wont be allowed in the pits, or you will have to purchase one of our branded t-shirts so don't forget your own. 👍 most of you have them already.
    More Info soon about the exciting changes to this year's events / the format / the Extreme Robots championship when / where / how ?
    #extremerobots
    Cheers

Jon

Believe so

Team Kaizen

They were allowing heavy spinners at Gloucester 2017 so I think so, tip speed is limited to 125mph though.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Not sure how I feel about this one. On one hand, it makes events seem more professional and clearly distinguishes roboteers. On the other, I feel he should have been the one making the announcement here if it was so important (you'll be turned away otherwise). I mean if it's that crucial, he could have made an effort to publicise it a tad more. But I suppose his service is invaluable to roboteers, so can't comlplain too much. I'll probably be buying one of his, mainly because I'm an indecisive so-and-so who can't settle on a name.

Team Kaizen

I've already bought about £100-odd pounds for a set of shirts to be made, I've been meaning to get this done for a while now. I would have liked to have seen this being publicised here by the EXR team (I guess RL will want to follow suit here?) though. Not everyone uses Facebook to find out this sort of thing. I do get it though, it has the wider audience and I can see the need for this.
    Last edited by Ocracoke; 29th March 2018 at 00:03.

FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

any idea how much one of his costs ?

Proper getto i like it.

Team Kaizen

I was sooooooo tempted to do that as well