Register To Comment

Thread: Dimensions

Bad Wolf
    I’ve recently been trying to look into the dimensions of heavy weight robots from Robot Wars but really struggling to find any official stats for things like height, weight etc. Not a lot on those topics on things like Fandom, Wiki etc! Just wondering if there are any official stats posted anywhere on recent heavy weights?

Bad Wolf

The old RW rules limited the length and width. But those dimensions were so you had to do a lot of work to get there and get very feeble armor.

Build as small as possible.

Coyote is 1.4m long (with chainsaw, probably about a metre without), 800mm wide and 250mm tall at the wheels. A lot of that is air and space though, the internal area that houses most of the components is only around 460mm wide, 210mm long and 130mm deep.

Bad Wolf
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueTwoRobots View Post
    Coyote is 1.4m long (with chainsaw, probably about a metre without), 800mm wide and 250mm tall at the wheels. A lot of that is air and space though, the internal area that houses most of the components is only around 460mm wide, 210mm long and 130mm deep.
    Thank you for that! Helpful to picture sizes when I’m planning!

Thanks
    Bad Wolf

Team Kaizen

I should have brought along what I had of Kaizen when we had the meet, it is 800mm wide without wheels at the moment and about 400mm long with the Nylon front end at the moment. Smallest single heavyweight I can think of at the moment is Foxic who is about 750mm long (http://www.teamdanby.com/foxic.htm).
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Bad Wolf
    That’s a very handy Website! Thanks for that Ocra! (And it’s always a big plus when it includes one of my favourite robots haha)

Bad Wolf

Register To Comment