Thread: Controller deadspot.

Roboteer

Status
    Name
    Tom
    Robots
    Son of a beach
    Hi all,

My robot is now generally running well, and does just about everything i ask. But there is one thing that is a minor issue that i am sure has been fixed before by one of you. I have two cheap chinese speed controllers which i have set up to use a tank steer method. This is generally fine. The only issue is on my skyfly transmitter when i move my left stick from forward to reverse. If i do not "pause" in the middle, it will not go in to reverse. Swapping sides speed controlles sides and the fault of the reoccurs on the new prevoiusly fine side. So i assume it is a built in "feature" for planes or similar. Does his anyone know how to remove this? I assume a setting somewhere but which one?

Thanks in advance.

Team Kaizen

Status
    Name
    Michael
    Robots
    AW: Osu, Ikari, Ramu / BW: Shu! / FW: The Honey Badger / MW: Kaizen (Building)
    Sounds as if the speed controller has a braking feature. Not sure if this is programmable or not (which speed controllers are these?)
    Team Kaizen

AW: Osu, Ikari, Ramu
    BW: Shu! (Build Thread)
    FW: The Honey Badger (Build Thread)
    MW: Kaizen (Build Thread)

Roboteer

Status
    Name
    Theo
    Robots
    Oberon - FW, ICEBT - AW, Voodoo - MW (under construction), Cunning Pan - FW (under construction)
    It's nothing to do with your transmitter, just with your ESCs. The cheap Chinese ones are okay, but it's one of their many flaws. You could get a FeatherTwo pretty cheaply, best get one as soon as possible because they sell out very quickly and he's only got about 3 left.

It's not the RX/TX.

This sounds like the control issues with the old "Blues".

Register To Comment