Register To Comment

Thread: Regicide Build (FW)

Team Kaizen

but I fancy a unique challenge, wasn't Warhead's disk powered by a petrol motor at the beginning???
    I am sure it was powered by a IC engine in Battlebots Season 5.0 - http://battlebots.wikia.com/wiki/Warhead
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Be interesting to hear how you solve the fuel supply problem. Getting thrown around isn't great to consistent supply of fuel. Basically the fuel needs to be squeezed towards the fuel line and pump, no matter which way up.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathly Hallows View Post
    Be interesting to hear how you solve the fuel supply problem. Getting thrown around isn't great to consistent supply of fuel. Basically the fuel needs to be squeezed towards the fuel line and pump, no matter which way up.
    plus starting a nitro engine connected to a weapon might be interesting

The torque of a high end Nitro Engine is feeble compared to any decent brushless. That fact alone is a killer.

Starting one is also a pain,, or a pullstart before the fight, and hope it won't stall.
    Or an electric starter, what needs a motor that could do the job as well or better on its own.

Looking at the startup issues with Nitro RC cars when the weather changes or the mixture is a little different or the sleeve is wearing out etc I would never think of using a nitro-methane engine in a combat robot.

Register To Comment