Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any 2018 Heavy Weight Events

She's beautiful! Hope to see you at Manchester.

Triceratop
    Thanks Theo, lets hope it does as well as it looks.... Yes looking forward to the Manchester event, just waiting for the applications to become available. See you there

Robots live grantham

Triceratop
    Hi Swan, great news, is the application form for robot entry available yet? if so where can I find it please?

Big shows for us this year;

Robots Live Burgess Hill: 28th & 29th April
    Robots Live Grantham: 23rd & 24th June
    Robots Live Stevenage: 22nd & 23rd September

Triceratop
    Hi everyone, just checking if there has been postings for any HW robot entry applications to events for this year yet. If there are, could someone send me details please.
    Look forward to meeting up. Many thanks

Team Kaizen

The signup form for all of the Extreme Robots events has gone live (many thanks to Outlaw for pointing this out):

http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/f...ZLgQK6073tYFlz

Hopefully, I'll have finished building and rebuilding Kaizen and The Honey Badger respectively by then!
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

You might have to take that up with John Findlay when you go to one of the events, ask him as he's the one that sets up the whole thing.

Team Kaizen

Hypothetical question, if I were to build another robot over the summer & wish to enter it along with my current FW into one of the events towards the end of the year, would I have to enter it as a different team or redo my application for the old one?
    I was debating this myself - I've put in a speculative application for when I've built Kaizen so although it won't be at Manchester, there is the very real possibility it will be at Guildford. As Outlaw says, ask John.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Register To Comment