Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A few questions about registering for live events

In my experience, once you've signed up, you generally don't hear anything more until 1-2 weeks before the event itself. At that point the EO emails you a 'welcome pack' detailing the event itself, how to get there, expectations from you as a roboteer, where to load/unload, and any special requirements.

If for whatever reason you are excluded from attendance, say the weapon you specify on application is unsuitable for the EOs arena or any other reason, the EO generally will let you know in advance.
    Last edited by qbnut; 2nd April 2018 at 15:16.

Team Kaizen

In my experience, once you've signed up, you generally don't hear anything more until 1-2 weeks before the event itself. At that point the EO emails you a 'welcome pack' detailing the event itself, how to get there, expectations from you as a roboteer, where to load/unload, and any special requirements.
    In my experience, it can be less than a week beforehand as well so don't be too surprised/worried if you've not heard back until Monday of that week. If in doubt, e-mailing the EO is also an option.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

It woulden't take too much effort to multiple e mail to interested roboteers
    at regular intervals with a basic message like -looking forward to seeing you
    at Manchester!
    Roboteers are the stars.

Register To Comment