Register To Comment

Thread: Team Hydra's January Sale

Just going through the shed and there's a massive amount of stuff accumulated over ten years which would be better off not being in there. As we have a few ideas on what we want to do this year we'll be listing stuff over the next few days/weeks as and when we find it.

First up:

Four Blade transmitters, DSM2 models. All power up and bind. One of them is a branded version but it's the same thing.
    IMG_0780.jpgIMG_0793.jpg

80mm x 200mm full pressure ram. I think this is out of one of Swanny's machines AIR from way back. It's quite weighty as its made from a hydraulic ram. 2no. 3/4" inputs and one 1/2" exhaust.

IMG_0790.jpgIMG_0791.jpg

3/4" 5/2 pneumatic valve big beast of a thing with dual solenoids. Fitted with 1/2" adapters and pneumatic fittings.

IMG_0787.jpg

2no. 200mm x 35mm x 4mm Hardox water cut bars. Good for beetleweights.

IMG_0792.jpg

Speed 900 size motor. No idea if genuine or not as i've never used these before. Needs cables replaced as these have some cracks in them.

IMG_0794.jpg

Alien Power 63mm motor 6355-KV230 outrunner. Up to 10S. New unused.

IMG_0781.jpg

Alien Power 40mm motor 4260-KV300 outrunner. Up to 6S. New unused.

IMG_0783.jpg

PM me with any offers.

Thanks Andy

OK next we have:

A selection of interfaces for NCC controllers. Not much use to me as i don't have any NCC controllers. One dual, two single channels. The single channel ones are different type. One Team Delta, another is not marked.

IMG_0797.jpg

Two 30A Electronize speed controllers with external relays. Good for featherweights.

IMG_0798.jpg

Four beetleweight motors. These are the ones Ellis was selling a while back so 1000rpm gearbox and the good quality ones.

IMG_0799.jpg

Again PM with any offers.

Thanks

Andy

That ram is a rebuild bottlejack.

The motor is a Johnson 51mm , the same as a Speed 900 but faster running and a shaft of 1/4" or 6.35mm

Not from any of mine mate.

Register To Comment