Register To Comment

Thread: New Heavy from Austria - LockDown

Hello everyone!

I´m Sam and from Austria. Until now i was a silent reader here. But now I want to share my 1st Heavy Creation
    with you. Also please be kind with my english skills, they are not really the best. But i try my very best.

So here it is, not finished at all. Still missing the self riting mechanism, some safety features etc like Removeable etc. But this will follow, and theres enought Weight left for everything. At the time Lockdown ist on about 95Kg.

The Idea was to create a Hydraulic Crusher, cause i really love that kind of Robots since i Saw Razer when i was a young boy on TV.

IMG_20171025_164010.jpg

IMG_20171025_164051.jpg
    IMG_20171025_164515.jpg

IMG_20171019_145435.jpg

IMG_20170811_172808.jpg

Drivin is in modified MY1020, Power of Hydraulic on 200bar about 8 Tonsof Force.
    The First Test Object was on old Car Door from a Mercedes. Not good - for the Door.

IMG_20170805_140010.jpg
    IMG_20170805_163518.jpg
    The Metal on the Side was teared up easily at the Crushing process

IMG-20170815-WA0005.jpg
    Also crushed the Drivers seat from my lovely Rover 75 which was repleaced from nice seats from an MG ZT now.

So if there are any questions. Just ask!

Best regards from Austria.

Team Kaizen

I love the look of exposed chassis robots like this, reminds me of movies like The Terminator etc. I guess you'll want to focus on getting the robot compliant with the rules though so it can fight more than just car parts. :P
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Looks great well done, look forward to see it in the arena!

That looks fantastic, I hope to see it in an arena soon! Is this your first robot?

Really great looking machine, well done !

Hello Theo!

Yes it is my first Robot.

Here are some more Pictures for you guys.

The Hole Robot is very modular. The Robot can be taken appart in a ew Minutes and in diffent sectors. One of them are the Dirivin Modules. Quick and Easy to change.
    The Idea is, to swap them if they are damaged, or swap the driving modules when i´ve got diffent motors, wheels etc. So there is not much work to do, if i will swap to brushless in the future.

IMG_20170725_162616.jpg

Rear area is made of Hardox 500. (8mm) The holes in the side are mounting points for differnt armor plates. Will depent on the enemy robots which plates will be used at a Fight.

IMG_20171025_164515.jpg

Result from another Weapons test before the Crush arm was reinforced again. Hardox 400- 10mm- bend easily.

IMG_20170806_123048.jpg
    Last edited by Samy; 22nd November 2017 at 16:53.

Looks great to me Samy-A smart looking machine and as a first attempt
    its quite Amazing.
    Admin may need to add a new section for international roboteers though
    as I can't recall a roboteer from Austria before and theres no section for
    Austrian robots that I can see.

Register To Comment