Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simply saying hello

Thanks to everyone for the welcome. Really nice to get so much feedback and support.
    I am definitely going to be on a steep learning curve. I have been reading the threads and some of the skills are quite incredible, seeing TechAUmNu PCB design for example.
    With a bit of luck my ESC arrives Monday (got a mystery delivery email confirmation - no sender info) but unless it's for my wife it must be my ESC. But today is about clearing space in garage. Gumtree watch out.

One more thing - seen various folk using CAD to get design right avoiding clunks and so they can order prefabbed/pre-cut parts. Has anyone used OnShape? I have had a play and it seems quite capable, but I haven't used CAD before. Last time I did 3D modelling it took my Atari ST 2 days to render one frame - lol - that was only the early 90's now its in the damn browser in near real time!

Just in case you are confused - I changed my name

After signing up I realised my name was too similar to Team Death. They were very nice about it and said it was OK by them, but to avoid confusion and any idea we are in some way connected I have asked for my name to be amended. Some threads appear to show as Team Deathly still, but posts and related avatar are updated with my new name Deathly Hallows.

Hope that clarifies it for everyone.

Register To Comment