Register To Comment

Thread: Misc. Beetleweight Parts

Selling a couple of things I used (and some I didn't use) in my beetleweight DHM, which ended up being a bit of a flop and only had two fights. Parts are fine though, there's no damage and they're basically like new. Postage is all 1st or 2nd Class Signed For. I can go for cheaper if you like, but obviously there's no proof of delivery so I can't guarantee anything in that case.

PM me if you're interested in any of this stuff, or if you want to make an offer on multiple items and maybe we can sort out a deal. Obviously I'll combine postage on any and all items so it's as cheap as possible for you. See below:

HobbyKing 60A Brushless ESC
    Rated for 2-4S LiPo, powered a 29mm outrunner (40A max current) just fine during the event. NOTE: Is unidirectional. Probably can be re-flashed to run both ways but I haven't tried it, since I only needed it for a spinner. Comes with pre-soldered bullet connectors for your motor. Manual is here, but it's a little cryptic: https://hobbyking.com/media/file/843091993X7478X57.pdf
    These are £15.33 new, so I'm asking £11 + postage of £1.75.
    IMG_20170905_183817[1].jpg

2x Turnigy 20A Brushed ESC
    Rated for 6-12.6V (2-3S LiPo). Neither has ever been used. NOTE: Again these are unidirectional. It may be possible to reprogram them, but they're tiny and I have no idea how. They have small external connector pins which are used to tell the ESC what type of battery it's using (LiPo or NiCad) and to turn the brake on or off. Manual is here: https://hobbyking.com/media/file/644...X447211X42.pdf
    Looking for £2.50 each + postage of £1.75.
    IMG_20170905_183914[1].jpg

Thanks for looking! Again, PM if you're interested.
    Last edited by R9000; 7th September 2017 at 22:33.

Register To Comment