Register To Comment
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: BOB FW Series

Team Kaizen

I guess that is the question, what does the wiring look like? Do you have a diagram you can post?
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

If Sean stayed with the 30a ESC then it would of be a factor. To be honest there are so many possibilities it possible they all contributed

Team Kaizen

It would be a factor yes but the Barróg team had fairly similar ESCs to BOB I think - certainly as big as BOB as well and 4WD. Might be worth checking with them?

Most people would use grub screws in place of those pesky balls to lock the clutch, I ran my first event with the balls, and in the end the came loose. so Cheltenham i ended up grubbing them, and they lasted for all battles, no issues.

Yeah same, I grub screw my featherweight gearboxes. The way they come is alright, but completely inadequate for combat I've found

Quote Originally Posted by sean retro View Post
    'Sigh' There's always something going wrong. A few days ago I tested the components to see if they still work, they did. But today when I put most of them in just to make sure it fits, it just jitters, the light on the feather two goes on and off when I move the joy stick, the same thing happens on the ranglebox, only they don't have the LED light.

Since it does on both of my ESC the problem might lie with the wires or the motors.
    Is your battery charged? Sounds like voltage sag/low voltage.

Team Kaizen

I have this problem with the XT90-S link on my Middleweight. If I don't push it all the way in, it lights up but then fails to move at all. A good reminder to check it when diagnosing a problem :P

Register To Comment