So I decided to document what I've been doing with Ratatoskr, my little pet project of a robot. I started off with just using coca cola boxes and cutting out the necessary shapes to make the main chassis/base for the robot. That went relatively well, seeming as I have a rather large abundance of the boxes... No comment on my drinking habit. :P

So as explained in the video, I managed to cut out the main basis for the robot out of 15mm thick HDPE, which went relatively easy, considering weather problems and the such. That in total took about... 3-4 hours time over the space of 2-3 days thanks to weather problems.

But now I'm in more problems, in specifics, the motor mounts. I can't seem to get the hole right the first time, and that in turn pretty much ruined like... about 10 cm of HDPE... I don't know.
Either way, I may have to look to either getting hose clips/clamps and find a way around tying those down onto the plastic, or look into someone making me motor mounts for the weapon motor and drive motors.

The thing is that the hole where the motor axle has to go through is roughly 13cm from the bottom of one of the centre pieces, that way I can get the mechanism away from the floor, and other components of the robot.

So any and all help would be greatly appreciated.