Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waterjet / Lasercutter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

KCut - look them up. Very fast shipping as far as I've experienced too.

KCut are brilliant and extremely fast turn around. I submitted a massive 35mm thick hardox500 part 1m wide on a monday morning and it arrived before 9am the next day! They might be slightly more expensive than some other places but the customer service is amazing.

What material do you want to cut would be a better question to start with beyond "KCUTTTTTT!!!!! OMGMGOMOGOM!!!"?

Redirect Left
    Whilst there is K-Cut being discussed - does anyone else have issues with the "On-line shop" button just taking you back to where you started? I've not been able to get that working for a while now, so i've stayed away from them.

I always just talk to them directly via email or phone, you don't have to use the site.

Yeah I think the 'Shop Online' button is meant to redirect you to a different site, but it seems like that just redirects back to the homepage. I've contacted them via email before.
    For a bit of balance and depending where you are, I know Team Shock used Emsea, who do both laser and waterjet cutting. I'm sure their service is good, but I don't know what their prices are like.

For Hardox I can definitely recommend Emsea- they supplied and cut all of the stuff for Aftershock. They also offer bending and welding services if you need them.

Register To Comment