Thread: Team Kaizen - The Honey Badger

Team Kaizen

Status
    Name
    Michael
    Robots
    Shu! (Building) - BW / The Honey Badger - FW / Kaizen (In planning) - HW
    Post Thanks / Like
    The batteries and some of the wiring loom is now in a dedicated box (made from a old lunch box we had laying around) screwed down in the robot that I've put some material in help absorb some of the shock and make it look just that little neater than before. Just waiting to get a bit more money in before I can get the rest of the little bits and pieces together. As far as rule compliance goes, the only thing I am missing at this point is a label stating where the removable link is.

DSCF5684.JPG

The little blue markers on the front crossmember is where the chisels are supposed to be mounted to but I've not got access to my drill at the moment (it is at the in-laws for some reason) but that really is the last thing to do before Stevenage.
    Team Kaizen

Shu! - BW - Build Thread
    The Honey Badger - FW - Build Thread
    Kaizen - HW (In the planning stages)

Team Kaizen

Status
    Name
    Michael
    Robots
    Shu! (Building) - BW / The Honey Badger - FW / Kaizen (In planning) - HW
    Post Thanks / Like
    Side weapons are now in! Not having the right tools to hand meant this was a absolute faff to do but they are drilled out and the chisels in. They need attaching to the crossmember and swarfe cleaning up mind but that can be done tomorrow, I am just glad they are in.

With that done, I am going to call this one ready for Stevenage barring cosmetic/minor improvements before then. I would have liked to get the spear weapon in for then but I am not going to realistically have time over the coming months as I get Shu! finished and begin work on Kaizen in the new year. Hopefully The Honey Badger will survive a round of combat this time. :P

DSCF5694.JPG
    Team Kaizen

Shu! - BW - Build Thread
    The Honey Badger - FW - Build Thread
    Kaizen - HW (In the planning stages)

Register To Comment