Register To Comment

Thread: Wheels, 5060 v2 Propdrives, etc

** Everything sold - nothing to see here (for now)! **

Just clearing some of the unused spares or parts for robots that were never built!

---

These are the best kind of blue wheels. They're 63 Shore A, which is much softer and grippier rubber than most, and the hub is PA6 (nylon) which is tough. These are not the kind of blue wheel that had no grip and smashed easily in Pulsar's first fight in series 1 - they are the type that went on to do 9 fights across S1 and S2 + all testing and are still in use.

---

I have 16x 125mm versions. They're all brand new, with the roller bearing still in the bore. One of them has had the bearing pushed out to measure the hole in the plastic itself. Otherwise they've just been in the box they came in.

£5.50 each. More info on Wicke's website: https://www.wicke.com/en/shop/wheel/flightcase/166395

---

I have 6x 200mm versions; the type Pulsar uses. 5 are brand new and untouched. The 6th has had the bearing removed, and the boss milled off one side. Chances are this is one of the mods you'd need to do in your setup anyway. They are nicely compatible with 30mm go kart shaft/carriers with the bearing removed, or are designed to roll on 20mm shafts.

£8.50 each. This is waaaay cheaper than going through Wicke directly: https://www.wicke.com/en/shop/wheel/flightcase/166400

As it happens, I have detailed Autodesk Inventor models for both of these if that's useful.

---

I have 8x brand new, in the box, with all the gubbins (prop mounts and stuff) 5060 270kv Propdrive v2s from Hobbyking. They are the replacement to classic NTMs and are really nicely made for the price.

£40 each (new price).

---

In all cases I'll figure out the cheapest postage option based on what you want. The wheels are relatively heavy and bulky so will have to be couriered.

Chances are I will add some other bits to this over the next few days. There must be more lol.

PM me if interested,
    Ellis
    Last edited by Ellis; 15th June 2017 at 22:05.

Everything is provisionally taken. Will update if/when things are paid for and gone. Thanks for the interest so far!

All sold!

Register To Comment