Register To Comment
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Robo Challenge Championships - Insomnia 61

I'm supposed to have Bolts ready for September, I guess it can be rushed forward a little.

Luna-tic will be ready, how many pieces it returns in will be a different matter. I feel lessons will be learnt the hard way, but its what the feathers is all about. Have to be nice to work, I'm due to be working the bank holiday Monday!!

Awesome! will be bringing my new one to this!

Flat Damon *will* make it this time!

If anyone's thinking they have no time to build one, Hardwired 3 went from not even designed to a fully functioning robot in like 72 hours. About 8 of those being literally at the event.

It's definitely possible

Quote Originally Posted by Flag Captured View Post
    If anyone's thinking they have no time to build one, Hardwired 3 went from not even designed to a fully functioning robot in like 72 hours. About 8 of those being literally at the event.

It's definitely possible

this fills me with joy however side note, do have arrive on the Friday as it is very very unlikely to get that day off, (joys of working at a college)

I might not even be accepted even if I do get it running (just need an new battery and link); it's a clusterbot but I only have one half fully prepped as of now. I'm thinking of literally sawing the pusher in half and attaching a big ol' hammer to them both making them both torque reaction axes with flails on the side. I'm assuming clusters are allowed?

As per the FRA rules, sure.

Is the event going for a full four days from Friday (practise?) to Monday? Or is that just how long Insomnia is running for? Need to book flights and hotel ASAP.

Register To Comment