Register To Comment
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Robo Challenge Championships - Insomnia 61

I am hoping to get the info packs emailed out tomorrow

Getting excited now! Drivetrains nearing completion too- i don't think i've ever felt so prepared for a competition than this or put so much work into something! hopefully it'll be competitive against most weapon types too with all the different setups it has!

Quote Originally Posted by calumco View Post
    Getting excited now! LadForce is nearing completion too- i don't think i've ever felt so prepared for a competition than this or put so much work into something! hopefully it'll be competitive against most weapon types too with all the different setups it has!
    Fixed that for you

Im trying to resist the urge of calling it Ladforce jamie! trying to have a serious name here :P

haha, I'm in. Someone must have pulled out and I had an email asking me if I was still interested. All paid, Luna-Tic is ready. Not sure if I am!! See you all soon!

Does anyone who's going not have a robot to drive? I was a dunce and missed the "one robot per driver" rule, so (since I have two) I need someone who can drive my new bot for the event, and most people I know are busy on the Friday at least. Anyone available?
    Last edited by R9000; 19th August 2017 at 22:12.

I may have someone, there'll be plenty of people about though I'd imagine

I did think I'd just grab someone, but when I emailed James about it, he said I needed names in advance, that's the thing. I have a friend who would be able to for Saturday, Sunday and Monday, but not the Friday. And if the competition starts in earnest on Friday, I'm out of luck. I'm eagerly awaiting the info pack so I can figure this out better.

If you're struggling to get someone, might be worth pulling it out and just competing with one. There'll be plenty of whiteboards, especially on the Sunday, that you'll be able to drive it in and would free up a space for someone on the reserve list.

Register To Comment