Register To Comment
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Robo Challenge Championships - Insomnia 61

I could really do with some news on this soon. I don't want to sound impatient, it's just hotel and train prices are getting more and more expensive the closer we get to the event, and as a student I need to save all the money I can!

It looks like a lot of people are building especially for this event so I bet it is a bit of a pain figuring out who to invite and who will be ready. My bot was meant to be ready for Manchester in April but overran a bit - he is 100% finished now.

Would it help if we did a head count of new bots which are / will definitely be ready?

Can't hurt!

*raises hand* Mine'll be ready in time, no problem. I actually did a test run of the weaponless prototype version of my bot at Grantham (The one with the massive wheels). 60% chance it'll be called Spectre, 40% chance it'll be called Straddle. Think... Huge

https://youtu.be/6st6Kafh8_U
    - First fight!
    Last edited by SnowLabs; 25th July 2017 at 09:31.

100% ready to fight and turn up
    Flat Damon
    Aegis

Pretty damn close, will be ready
    99% Spectre, 1% something else
    Hatchet
    Honey Badger
    Venator V2
    Battleaxe - QBNut

Still being built
    Sibling of Aegis (decent chance)

Can't make it
    Bronx
    Last edited by lowndsy; 26th July 2017 at 10:03.

Aegis is always ready for a brawl. My new bot should also be ready in time, I'd say a 70% chance.

Just waiting on some custom CNC'd parts then all done. Also It is really going to be called Spectre I should think :P

This thing I'm building is actually going to be crazy ahaha
    Last edited by SnowLabs; 25th July 2017 at 13:36.

Hatchet is basically ready, couple of anti spinner mods to make and we're done

IMG_0302.jpg

Team Kaizen

I am going to say that The Honey Badger will be ready (90% certain) by the end of August.

Register To Comment