Register To Comment

Thread: HW various parts required for my first build

inq125
    Roboteer

Status Online
    NameDaniel Adams
    Posts20
    Post Thanks / Like
    what have you got? will be my first HW build, so any help on the below items will be greatly appreciated.

I need, motors 24v 700-1000w. escs. batteries. chains/sprockets (possibly interested in a complete chain driven system if such a thing was going spare on a base plate somewhere doing nothing).

WEAPON... looking at a full pressure ram, again regulators, dump valves, solenoids, undamaged tanks etc..

generally just open to anything, try me

I can collect from anywhere UK wise!

Quote Originally Posted by inq125 View Post
    WEAPON... looking at a full pressure ram, again regulators, dump valves, solenoids, undamaged tanks etc..
    Full pressure and regulators in 1 sentence, or you're going old school, or "inventive"

Adding up the other comments/questions.

Full pressure ram. Single or double acting? Decoupled(Gravity style) or classic setup?

Dump valves. Any decent 1/8bsp hydraulic 2/2 ballvalve can do the job.

Solenoids are part of the controlling valves.

Undamaged tanks. Any 2 kg CO2 extinguisher or 20oz paintball tank without dents, gross scrapes or out of date safety checks will do the job.
    Damaged tanks won't be accepted by any tech checker doing his job.

In short, Full Pressure pneumatics seem a tad soon for you.

inq125
    i have no doubt its too soon :') was never under any illusions here.. very much going off at the deep end! still unsure if i need a low pressure or high pressure system and until my adobe master friend comes down to tweak my rough cads so we can throw them into fusion and test it i honestly wont know ><

thanks for you help dude, do you have much knowledge on co2 systems? would you mind me firing you the odd question over the coming year? cheers again maddox

inq125
    and double acting, as the weapon will be an interchangeable ram or grabber..

motors.jpg

here are the drive trains i was talking about and i have two spare motors for them.

shane lale

Register To Comment