Summer over, heavyweight not materializing, Gloucester coming up...... Cease and Desist is back in full force! I'm also making some changes to the overall project.

Firstly, the clusterbot idea will depend on my Sabretooth surviving the event (which it should do). I have a pair of TZ 85s now which I initially intended to use with wheelchair motors, but will work even better in a feather. Again, if it survives, i will have them spare for another half.

Secondly, the name and entire theme of my robot projects will change from law to something else, but i'm keeping the thread (there are countless featherweight build diaries now, making another is plain unnecessary with this). As for the completed half, I just need a battery and a couple of fuses to get it running. Lead acid was considered at first because of their low cost and high capacity, plus I need the weight. But, I tried many types but none could fit. NiMH it is! At the moment, LiPos are too expensive including chargers and I'd prefer to do a couple of events before I feel confident to use them.

The design is getting a slight refresh as well. I'm attatching chain flails to the rear wheel openings and either holes will be made in the wheel guards or I'll remove them all together. It's going to be two wheel drive as you can probably tell, the two other motors will be spares for now. The front wedge is quite blunted and can't get under much, but a small strip of metal or acrylic (yeah i know it's not the best stuff but it'll do the trick), i have an abundance of the stuff.

Thanks for reading.