Register To Comment
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 300A VESC in the works, feature suggestions wanted

Quote Originally Posted by maddox10 View Post

thats sounds way too much fun we must ban it =P

Not a cheap project. A 18S 60Ah batterypack ain't HK material anymore.
    The commercial ESC i could find is the MGM. And those cost an arm, a leg and a kidney.

At the weekend we tested the PWM input and CANBus, both are working fine.

I also think I have found the reason why tracking wasn't working, so will be testing out tonight to see if that is fixed.

New thermal pads arrived which are way better than the last ones and I put the proper waterjet bus bars on, which have much more surface area in contact with the heat sink. So hopefully it lasts a bit longer now when I test tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by TechAUmNu View Post
    At the weekend we tested the PWM input and CANBus, both are working fine.

I also think I have found the reason why tracking wasn't working, so will be testing out tonight to see if that is fixed.

New thermal pads arrived which are way better than the last ones and I put the proper waterjet bus bars on, which have much more surface area in contact with the heat sink. So hopefully it lasts a bit longer now when I test tonight.
    Have now tested tracking and it works properly now! So just the high current testing to go. The copper bar I ordered hasn't turned up yet so need to wait for that before I can test it properly.
    Last edited by TechAUmNu; 20th February 2018 at 12:39.

Could send you one of our Revolt 160sh motors with hale and temperature sensors.

Quote Originally Posted by maddox10 View Post
    Could send you one of our Revolt 160sh motors with hale and temperature sensors.
    That would be great if you are able too? I have enough lipos for an 18s pack so can make sure it all works.

What Kv is it?
    Last edited by TechAUmNu; 7th February 2018 at 00:09.

58 KV, and yes, I have 2 of those monsters. 1 for the bike, one backup.

First one is finished and being sent to Rory tomorrow. The heatsink design has changed slightly from this to let you actually plug into the connectors.

The heatsink is the same on both sides to they can be stacked like this
    Last edited by TechAUmNu; 8th February 2018 at 23:24.

It lacks hoses to carry liquid nitrogen to the superconducting fusion cores.

Register To Comment