Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robot wars filming Glasgow next week queries please guys

Redirect Left
    The friend I was with named him as Billy Kirkwood, a Scottish ex sportsman and comedian. If he was there for last season, I certainly will hope hes there for next as I'll deffo be looking to go again, wonderful experience!

inq125
    ooooo so what will filming be tomorrow then if the finals already been? got me worried now as were coming from bham, would be a wasted journey if there wasnt any actual fighting >< ...... hope anyone can help in the next hour as were due to leave asap

Redirect Left
    Note this post contains spoilers for upcoming episodes (NOT BOTS THERE, OR WHO WINS ANYTHING), but answers the previous post as to what will be recording tomorrow. I've tried to obfuscate it best I can do, drag the mouse over to highlight it and read it easily.

There are two specials upcoming, we had two international tag team matches yesterday during repair time for others, after semi finals. I think you will be seeing more of them, they were good matches two we saw.

I'm not sure what the other special will be, but Daras links suggested 2 specials, but didn't give specifics to one of them. The international one is set to be screened shortly upon conclusion of normal series. (Dara originally recorded a fortnight after final during the presentation of winner, but producers asked him to use a more vague one incase the BBC rescheduled anything)

The next series is to be aired "in a few month", I think this will probably be August when the first reboot series aired.
    Last edited by Redirect Left; 16th May 2017 at 11:33.

inq125
    cheers dude

Register To Comment