Register To Comment

Thread: Whitchurch (shropshire) Relay for Life 1st July

Status
    Name
    Chris Sowry
    Robots
    Luna-Tic (FW) (active) Luna-Tic (HW) (began construction)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doing some charity work with my new feather and wondered if anybody would be interested in joining me.

The PLAN is to make a feather arena (see H&S forum thread) and have a bash about. Details are still being sorted, I realise its the same weekend as a live event.

The event is at Dearnford Lake in North Shropshire, located next to Whitchurch. Its a 24hr walking relay for Cancer Research. My wife is on the committee and I offered my robot to help draw in the public. I'm not expecting anybody to partake in walking, just to bring your lovely bots and help raise some money. As I say, details still need sorting and depends if I can make this arena.

Thank you

Roboteer

Status
    Name
    David
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd come for a crack if I can get out of work.

Status
    Name
    Chris Sowry
    Robots
    Luna-Tic (FW) (active) Luna-Tic (HW) (began construction)
    Post Thanks / Like
    great, hope to get more than two.!! I'll get asking around the more local bots directly soon. Possibly should have wrote no spinners fighting (if) I can get this arena built. But the more the merrier, even if we just sit there as static displays having photo's taken!. Want to get a marquee to house us all as you cant trust the English weather.

Register To Comment