Hello Roboteers.

Can you please help me! I just want to make sure I have interpreted the rules correctly…

I am running a low pressure system…
I was unable to find a screw in isolation valve for the co2 extinguisher so I have left the lever type and plan to bolt this open with a wing nut (lever clamped shut)

This then goes into a compression fitting adaptor using the nut that came with the extinguisher, (I couldn’t identify this thread)
Attachment 6498 Attachment 6499
Then into a hydraulic elbow, then to a ball valve to act as an isolation valve for the cylinder.

This will leave the adaptor, and elbow pressurised (until the wing nut can be removed and the lever shut)
I had planned to use the quick release so that I can remove the canister and also use this for filling, however, I realised that I cannot use the quick release, as this has the potential to leave the quick release to ball valve pressurised, so I plan to replace this with *something* (probably just a screw fitting) to join to the regulator.

After the regulator I have an air fuse for the low pressure side, and a ball valve tee’d in for a dump valve.
I currently do not have a way of quickly dumping the whole cylinder, as it would have to run through the regulator and escape through the low pressure release.

I have really struggled to do this will off the shelf parts, as I do not have access to pressure testing facilities!

Is this correct??