Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tx and rx combo

cool, I've been impressed by the drum on minotaur at BB.
    I think your plasticene looks like a giant squid? I'll get my pens out, and have a scribble.

I too have unearthed a bunch of old motors and hardox and fancy making a vertical spinner, going to call it "grater"... just treated myself to a Dewalt powersaw to do some chassis mods.

skinner.jpg
    I can see where you thinking squid, although i was thinking more like the sable keech than squidly diddly

Splatoon.

Principal Skinner...

OH DEAR, going to have to go ++1 for this

I've still got a tube bender , now will have to lay out for a cod mouth notch cutter !
    Last edited by adamclark; 17th August 2016 at 23:41.

and fire
    lots of fire

I managed to fix the FF6 and rx at last !

dx6i.jpg

LOL, also really fixed the FF6, seems 10 yr old RX Nicads can be charged, show voltage but under any type of load drop to 2.2v

So after managing to bind these spread spectrum RX and getting it to work and re-charging the FF6 is about to go ebay. Be interesting to see who wants to buy some bastardised TX with a 8 channel splitter on a channel along with all the other channels and some hard wired max/min weapon switch and a L/R pot with the spring removed

Now we have a control board with some old crap lying about.

control-board.jpg

Not only that. We have a frickin laser as well !

Plus I found the onboard telemetry system from Corporal Punishment (it had on board voltage sensors) and the wireless POV camera and head up occular camera. LOL

Register To Comment