Register To Comment
Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Coolspeedbot: first feather weight robot

Can you export it as a step file? Then you can use another program to do the drawing.

I'll have a look.

doesn't have the file format.

I guess your only options are: find a format that can be opened in a CAD program that can generate the DXF files you need, or redraw the parts in a CAD program, using measurements from your original drawings.

Damn, I'm going to need a new CAD software then.

I wouldn't recommend using Maya for CAD anyway, its an animation and modelling package rather than engineering, I recommend trying Inventor or Fusion360

I'll see what I can do but it's looking like I'm not going to get anymore progress.

My experience with Maya (working in animation studio) you should be able to export a file and use some software to change it.
    If you want to, send me the maya project file and i can try and export it to something useful.

Send me an email - npoate (hat) hot mail (dotty) com send it via weTransfer and i can take a look
    Nat
    Last edited by Roboteernat; 5th September 2017 at 09:41.

thanks for the offer Nat but someone has already PMed me about helping me convert the file. I'll email you should I still need help.

no probs

Register To Comment