Register To Comment
Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Coolspeedbot: first feather weight robot

Quote Originally Posted by Eidg View Post
    Looks very nice.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by COAESystems View Post
    Looks good, I will have my Mark 2 robot ready early next year and hope to meet you at an event! My first attempt came in at 12kg and the improvements take it to the weight limit.
    Thanks Robert, good luck with your build. As for crossing paths I don't know I've limited range of travel so a lot of events are a little out of my reach.

Will you be at the KOB event in fall next year?
    Not sure, I would love to participate but I'm not sure I would be able to get transport and a hotel there.

So after more CAD work, I did a fancy render of the near finished CAD of CSB 2.0 with the four-bar up and down. Ever the artist I had to make a stat board for the projected stats of CSB 2.0 based on intended materials, calculated weight, speed calculations.

It's freaky to me that I first had the idea for CSB 2.0 back in mid/ late 2017 and I actually gave up on it but after a long break from it, better research, actual CAD software and

Nice robot. I am looking forward to see its first fight.
    Thanks, I'm looking forward to having CSB 2.0 fighting this year, already got the drive motors and the first stage of the weapon mechanism the motor and p60 64:1 gear box. The CAD is nearly done I'm currently checking my profiles/ DXF files for the Parts that'll be water cut at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamKnightshade View Post
    This looks really impressive, lovely CAD work. This could be tough to beat!
    Thanks, we'll have to wait and see, once it's built.

Register To Comment