Register To Comment

Thread: Co2 Nut and Tail

Hey All,

So ive had a look around, going to various suppliers and i cant find any source for an adaption from Mains CO2 (UK standard) bottles to any standardised thread.

Ive managed to find a way to get the CO2 nuts themselves, however i cant find any way to convert that nut into say 1/4" BSP, or whatever standard companies like Pirtek are likely to be able to fit piping to for me.

Thus would anyone be able to machine say a batch of 10 for me?

What i need exactly would be at least the CO2 nut - 1/4" BSP adaption, as i can supply the actual nuts themselves

The only other way ive found so far is to buy paintball bottle refilling rigs then nick the attachment off them - but £25 a time and with the last one sheering im not entirely optimistic about keeping using that option.

I think trevor Wright should be able to help and I think he knows the thread type and pitch.

He also fits them on the trev regs.

Pirtek is perfectly capable of supplying you.
    And that's spoken as an ex-employé of'm.

Of course, that depends on the creativity of the people working at the branch you visited.

How come you keep breaking them? I've never had one go.

The ones I use come off paintball bottle refill rigs - a bit of a bodge more than anything else.

Hence the last piece was brass and very long tailed. It'd been in thereliance for about a year, but just simply broke in half during the last fight.

Yeh they shouldn't break, but I can keep buying these rigs as they are getting on £30 each now.

Register To Comment