Register To Comment
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ant Weight Robot Builds

Looks like I might need to replace Killer-Wolf's receiver as it isn't going into a safe mode when the transmitter loses connection.

Chances are you are just not setting the fail safe correctly. Look in the manual that came with the Transmitter and Receiver and check you are setting the fail safe positions correctly.

Various receivers set their fail safes in different ways so its something everyone has to double check or learn at some point.

I would if it wasn't for the fact that the manual is not with me, I'll try to look online

A solution to the issue with the receiver has been found, the Lemon RX I bought came today and I used it in Killer-Wolf seeing as the old receiver is no longer wanting to bind to my transmitter.

So I am entering Killer-Wolf into the AWS 50 event, my first fighting robot event, however after buying a digital scales to check the weight, it turns out Killer-wolf was over weight by 7-10 grams so I had to remove the hinge and replace it with cable ties and trim some of the amour for weight.

WP_20160706_001.jpg

Pot noodle for scale?

no that was my lunch

Got some more polycarb for spares and replaced the flipper panel

WP_20160712_002.jpgWP_20160712_003.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsi111 View Post
    Good to meet yesterday, I hope you got home okay. Love the look of your bot just needs thicker armour and I think it would be even better.
    Yeah I got home ok, I'll most likely retire Killer-Wolf in its current form and make a Killer-Wolf 2.

Register To Comment