Register To Comment

Thread: Binding Problems

Morning all, hope your keeping well! I know its been a while but ive been a very busy bee working. Have found time to build my first robot however! Will post soon! However im having an issue with binding. I have a Lemon RX 6-chan light and a spektrum DX6i but i simply cannot get them to bind. I've trawled through the manuals for both products and a few youtube vids but cant seem to solve the problem. The rx is drawing its power from a Sabertooth, both of which seem to working correctly. The rx blinks, then stops, than blinks again, than stops complety. The info to hand leads to maybe one of two problems, either a naff battery (although the sabertooth will normally detect this with an error light) or simply the spekrum isn't being detected. Any help or info greatly appreciated!

good idea, will have to buy one as the one im using atm has a deans not a servo connector. unless i just chop and change the ends lol

I have made a shocking discovery. The Lemon RX is DSM2 and Spekrum is DSMX.... ive made a big hairy robotic blunder havnt i?

Spektrum transmitters seem to be backwards compatible to an extent; I'd check the manual but according to this thread you *should* be fine with a 'DSMX' labelled transmitter and DSM2 reciever?

hmmm.... thanks for finding that Joey. Ill try the battery and hope thats the problem!

hmmm.... thanks for finding that Joey. Ill try the battery and hope thats the problem!

Ah. Thank you Jack. Ill invest in the Lemon RX light DSMX then. There fairly cheap so no biggy i guess.

Register To Comment