Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clear-out sale

Clearing out a load of my old gear, hoping to concentrate on one or two robots at a time and can't see me getting to use a lot of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Eric Jr - Featherweight

Originally shockwave (I think?) made by Will Thomas but has been updated over the years. Was my main robot alongside Cicatrix for about 3 years that I used at non spinner events. Its a LP pneumatic flipper that includes.

Trev Regulator
    Ram
    Solenoid
    Scorpion XL ESC
    Gimson GR01's
    Gimson Wheels
    Battleswitch
    20oz Paintball tank
    BEC (scorpion BECs at the time were unreliable)
    and maybe more that I cant remember right now....

10mm Polycarbonate all round except the flipper arm. Needs a bit of work to get it going, but as it needs upgrading anyway the new owner may want it as is. If I have the time I'll do a bit of work on it if the new owner wants to get it a bit closer to battle ready. At the moment it doesn't have a battery or radio gear, but I do have some that could be added in with the sale.

SOLD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scot Bots MW

Formally Tanto Jr MW but we had plans to make it into a HW(ish) to be used as a house robot but wondering if it could be better served elsewhere. Aluminium frame with 5-6mm Hardox and go kart tyres. Was recently painted in gold and blue....because its what we had. Used 2 x Bosch 400's for drive. Plan was to power it from a set of LiPos that I bought, but again, considering letting someone else have a go with it instead.

SOLD

T-Bone HW

Former Robot Wars Robot T-Bone, consists of the HDPE shell, scoop, weapon motor, motor pods and weapon assembly. I have a set of wheels that can be thrown in too. Will need a lot of work to get it going as its pretty much just a shell, but I've a different angle to go on now with HWs. Will most likely need to be collected.

SOLD

2x Optipower 6S 5000mAh LiPo

Pretty much says it all, with deans connectors added. Bought from Terry on here recently but too big for my robot, really need a 5S instead. Bought for £60 a piece, haven't been used so would ask for the same back

SOLD

2x 24v 3Ah NiCad HW Pack

Originally from Tanto Jr, old school packs that I will make sure still work properly before sending. Not modern technology by any means, but cheap so could be ok for someone looking for a start.

SOLD

Gimson GLA6000 Linear Actuators

100mm stroke. Intended to go on the Housebot, but its been years so again....might as well give someone else a go. Similar actuators on eBay going for about £99.

Specs from Gimson Robotics: http://www.gimsonrobotics.co.uk/GLA6...-actuator.html

SOLD

"Marine" ESCs

A pair of these : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JP-Marine-...wAAOSwwpdW8Uwc

Came with Eric Jr before I upgraded to an XL. Could drive a basic drill driven robot easily enough, in Eric Jr they originally controlled the drive consisting of 2 drill motors with 75mm wheels at 14.4v. Plan was to use them on the LinAcs in the Housebot but would work nicely for drive too.

£40 the pair

NiMH Battery 9.6v

Cicatrix backup battery, no longer needed as I would upgrade if I ever decided to change Cicatrix. Might be useful to someone. Tape was just there to tell me whether that was set A or set B

SOLD

Prices don't include postage. I have more to add....but that's taken ages so i'll do it another time!
    Last edited by Anttazz; 12th December 2016 at 18:22.

Scorpion XXL (modded from an XL)

Used in Cicatrix for years, it was a modification to the XL when XXLs were unavailable. Was a "official" mod (i.e. not done by me) from the European repairer of Robot Power products (can't remember his name, sorry!). It is a bit "quirky" in that it works with a motor connected to each output pretty well, not quite as smoothly as the modern XXLs, but when connected to 2 motors on each side it gets very confused and starts to limit the current for some reason. Tabs were removed long ago as the were awful in that generation of XL and wires have been soldered directly to the board.

SOLD

Last edited by Anttazz; 8th April 2016 at 19:48.

What's the spec on the optipower packs? Discharge, charge etc? Or even a pic of the label would probably be quickest!

Oh and dimensions too
    Last edited by typhoon_driver; 7th April 2016 at 17:30.

Cellular PM sent. Gotta keep up the tradition of buying and selling parts between ourselves :P

Scot-Bots House robot sold

Scorpion XXL Sold!

Sabertooth V2 2 x 25A

I bought this as a backup for Pilgrim, used it a few times in there but hasn't been used in combat

£60

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beetleweight Robot

4WD FBS BW, originally built by Tom Armitage (I think?)

Includes
    Aluminium chassis
    5A Sabertooth
    4 motors and wheels
    Brushless ESC
    Brushless Motor
    Toothed belt for weapon

SOLD

Last edited by Anttazz; 8th April 2016 at 20:15.

If i've posted something trackable to you, numbers should be in your inbox

4QD NCC 35 24v ESC

Should have 2 of these somewhere and possibly the rc unit, old school controllers but might be useful to someone.

SOLD

I've updated whats sold and added prices to everything in each of the above posts. A lot of questions about EJr, so added a price for that too with and without ESC.
    Last edited by Anttazz; 10th April 2016 at 09:35.

Trev Regs

CO2 regulator for LP pneumatics, ideal for combat robots. I think I have 2 of these, could be useful as spares for someone.

£30 each

Register To Comment