Register To Comment

Thread: Pistol Grip Tx (held in right hand)

Hi all,

Not sure how to search for such a thing because all my searches are coming up fruitless. I'm looking for a pistol grip transmitter that is held in the right hand (so the wheel need to be facing to the left). The one I have is the opposite way round to this and can't seem to be changed and I haven't seen any that are like that. Any ideas on where I would find one?

Cheers!

Hi Tony
    ones got to ask why? surely a wheel can be turned by either hand no problem my guess is you wont find one unless its

a one off special-try holding a normal one upside down and reversing the channels-hope this helps

Hi Colin,

I know someone who has issues holding the weight of the transmitter in their left hand and is unable to operate the sticks on a standard transmitter due to the same issue. It's really awkward to hold upside down and if you hold it in your right hand the wheel is on the wrong side. I've found a few that it is possible with, a couple of the Spektrums are reversible but they're very expensive.

We're going to try holding a standard pistol grip at 90 degrees and operating that that way because I have one at work, hopefully it does the job.

Register To Comment