Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Transmitters and recivers!

Quote Originally Posted by daveimi View Post
    Not really sure without researching it.
    As suggested by the ineffably wise Rory and friends earlier in the post they very well may pair nicely. He did mention shipping costs but ill look into it. The orange and the lemon.. all i need is a lime product and i have the holy triage of citrus fruits! Think i will include both failsafe's and link as what i build may be rubbish but i want it to be safe rubbish

not even failsafing, just wanted an opinion on the compatibility between the lemon rx receiver and the orange transmitter lol

I wouldn't go with the orangeTX simply for the weird issues people get with them. A DX6i is very nearly the same price and while the orange has a nice backlight and menu it literally seems hit and miss what features you get.I've yet to see a pair of OrangeTX's that actually operate in exactly the same way! OrangeTX's and LemonRXs do work together.

Also as a side note: Whether a receiver failsafes or not is solely down to the receiver. The transmitter has nothing to do with it as that is the entire point of a failsafe. The transmitter is not there.

Thank you Shakey, i guess ill bite the bullet and order one! If its as good as people say it will hopefully last me a few years and a few applications!

I'll say it again, failsafing is independent of the transmitter. You don't need a DX6i to failsafe right because it doesn't matter.

It's just the DX6i has a lot of handy features, if I knew I was going to be really serious about the hobby I'd grab a DX6.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinski1 View Post
    I bought a Devo 7E, £40 and is fairly similar to a Dx6i. I'm happy with it.
    Sounds and looks good, what receiver do you use?

Register To Comment