Register To Comment
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Building "Hard-Ox" the HW Robot.

Quote Originally Posted by harry hills View Post
    Super super happy to see this progress. You are totally the kind of person we desperately need in this sport. You're not faffing about making noise, you're getting on with it and doing cool shit and you're doing it as hard as possible.

You can't teach unique

aside from the 2 pages of pig puns this is the best build thread in donkeys years.
    Ah thanks, ive got so many ideas in my head its unreal, most probably why the body on this keeps changing ha!

I'd love to have a crack at a robot without a weight limit!

Quote Originally Posted by LewisJP View Post
    Looking good Jay. When do you hope to have it finished by?
    As soon as possible, theres a few bits that im unsure on at the moment, so no doubt they'll stall the build lol

good luck with the movimotors ... they perform well with Brutus soI don´t see any problems ... witch speedo´s do you use ... ?

Looking cool!

Whats it currently weigh? Can see it getting pretty heavy...

Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy View Post
    Looking cool!

Whats it currently weigh? Can see it getting pretty heavy...
    At a guess, around 50kg at the moment.. Can still pick it up and carry it around quite easily.

aside from the 2 pages of pig puns this is the best build thread in donkeys years.
    I agree, aside from the joshing around it looks fantastic! Im very jealous! Cant wait to see it on TV!

Ds1638
    Looking really good

Why oh why did you have to mention donkeys Harry? That's just going to start a whole heap of ass jokes

Register To Comment