Register To Comment

Thread: FW for sale

Thought I'd put this out there now if people are trying to scramble cash together for a HW RW entry. I'm gonna be building a HW with the work team and so won't have the time or patience to also put together a FW at the same time. Missed out on GSL last year so quite fancy going this time around. Just seeing if anyone has something they'd be looking to sell on to free up a but of cash for their RW machine or otherwise!

Only stipulation I would have is that the robot would have to be more interesting than my incumbent alternative, a 4WD pusher. If needs be I'll use that again but I'm getting a bit bored with going all that way to just used a pusher that's not particularly effective.

If you're looking for HW parts made in exchange or anything like that instead I could probably help out with that too, lots of toys at my disposal at work now!

Cheers!

To clarify here, I'm looking to buy a FW, or something pretty close to complete as I don't have time to put one together. Sorry for any confusion!

Still on the lookout if anyone has anything available

I sold 4 in the last half year.

PM me.

Register To Comment