Register To Comment
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA/ Robo Challenge International Featherweight Championships - 1st - 3rd April

Worth mentioning as well that last year, Reaver was 5th on the reserve list and still made it in to the main competition.

And I think that's a good crowd of us in that hotel now

Next most important issue:

Where's good for breakfast around there?

Quote Originally Posted by PJ-27 View Post
    Next most important issue:

Where's good for breakfast around there?
    McDonalds do some nice Hash Browns. I tend to buy 5 of them when im out early in the morning for work

Every Premier Inn has a restaurant attached, and they do pretty good continental and full all you can eat breakfasts. Certainly not the cheapest option though!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueTwoRobots View Post
    Every Premier Inn has a restaurant attached, and they do pretty good continental and full all you can eat breakfasts. Certainly not the cheapest option though!
    Its certainly not cheap, and in my experience its "all you can get at (which aint much)" rather than "all you can eat" :P

We stay at my Nan's about an hours drive away and just drive in every morning. Obviously not everyone has relatives in such a position but its a good time to catch up, do any jobs she needs doing and get food in return. :-)

If we get tickets for the RW filming we will probably stay in a self catering cottage; much cheaper and nicer than a Premier Inn. Or another option for some people might be an AirBnB place.

There is a spoons in the NEC grounds, can't go wrong with a spoonds breakfast at all

Register To Comment