Register To Comment
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: BBC Robot Wars

Is there anyone on the forum who has sent an email to Mentorn to apply for tickets to see the recording? I sent an email on the 14th January but haven't heard back yet
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

The email I sent was to robotwars@mentorn.tv, not sure if it doesn't matter what address you send it to or if it has to be the audience email address
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Hi Guys,
    I suspect all e-mails regarding tickets to see the show will be put on a list and contacted once the dates have been 100% confirmed and competitors applications chosen. But don't worry they will be getting your e-mails!

We've been in touch, hoping all goes well!

Are there any set dates for further information or anything yet post application or is it still firmly 'tbc'?

All to be confirmed but I am hoping Mentorn will have some news soon regarding dates etc.

Has everyone who signed the contact form now received their application form? Il be calling teams today to talk through your applications. The main feedback over all so far is there are too many wedge flippers. As there is now an extra 10kg weight allowance we are looking at how teams will be using that to make their robot unique and exciting for TV. Extra weapons, funky new shape? Please think about this and we will chat hopefully later today. Best of luck everyone!

Has everybody received the full application form now? If not please send me an email so I can let Mentorn know.

Is the Full form the Word document with the questions regarding robot type, weapons, etc and the legal declaration on the end?

Yes thats the one

Just hoping that the tight time limits don't effect the quality of the bots entering too much... Getting new bots working reliably in less than a month is going to be a challenge.

Register To Comment