Register To Comment

Thread: AAK - FP Heavy Flipper For Sale

I'm selling off AAK so I can work on other robots of mine.

The Sale is everything I have except the ESC (Was using a prototype Mangles ESC) and Batteries (8s A123). The pneumatics is a 80mm bore 120mm stroke FP ram with 2 2kg CO2 bottles and 2 Churkets. Included is also a PRV/Dump Valve/Bottle adaptor piece. It should be able to be made to work with a pipe and a couple of T fittings. The tanks have had all the seals on them replaced as well.

Drive is 2 bosch 750's on standard blue wheels with bike tread screwed in to aid grip. On 8S A123 it is very fast and agile drive being able to fight well in the arena and avoid other robots. My Advice is to remove the cooling fans from the bosches, the magnets have already been epoxied.

Armour is all Hardox with a steel baseplate. There is a back and top plate that I forgot to picture aswell. The bulkheads are CNC machined 7075 and are extremely tough and well made, everything in the robot attaches to them making it more robust than if it wa sjust to the baseplate like a lot of heavies.

It's a great robot that even fighting without a weapon was able to complete fights simply due to the outstanding drive.

Pictures:

PM me with offers please.

Thanks,
    Alex
    Last edited by Shakey; 9th December 2015 at 12:33.

Image limits:

Ds1638
    Pm you

After quite a lot of interest AAK is now sold

Register To Comment