Register To Comment
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone take "Commissions" ?

$490 AUD for the 60kg crate, and it was insured for over $2k as well plus tracked etc etc.

I may take you up on that offer with decimator, only issue with that is that I am looking more to get my own design etc commissioned rather than buy a pre-existing. Though im sure you will find someone more than willing to buy it

I'd caution against buying a robot like Decimator as your first machine, simply because robots like that are very dangerous and without experience I don't believe you a newcomer could operate and maintain such a machine safely. That said, I've no idea what your experience is, so you could be totally fine.

Except, you'd be paying a 3rd of the value on shipping.

Glen, I'm tempted to take your offer.

Decimator as a uberpower spinner has not that many events in the UK to be used. Actualy, 1 in 2015...

Testing/practicing driving isn't that obvious either. Not something to do on the street or parking lot with cars driving by.

Decimator spinning happily around at the next MMM... that's scary...

Shipping would be much less than what Glen paid - there were three bots and plenty of spare parts in our box. A cheaper option than DHL is to use an excess baggage company; they specialize in shipping overweight bags to avoid airline gouging you. If you don't mind waiting up to two weeks, is saves a huge amount.

Niels, no shit Jack? As if Conker, Binky and Valkiri3 wasn't enough last MMM.
    We learned 1 thing tough, Hardox still can take the punishment. But it needs to be angled.

Register To Comment