Register To Comment
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Kinematic Events / FRA Beetle Weight UK Championships - Bromsgrove 29th November 2015

Event information pack has been sent out to all those who have signed up to attend.
    Please check your email/spam etc to make sure you have it. If not just drop us an email: info@KinematicEvents.com

Any questions or concerns, just drop us an email.

Good luck all and see you there!

Kind Regards,
    KE Team
    www.KinematicEvents.com

Hey Stu, just a quick one

I am attending with Bar Fight but due to transport etc I won't be able to make it there much before 1pm, no trains out of my town before then. Will this be much of an issue? If needed I could try and ship my robot to someone for tech checks if I really need too?

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for letting us know. Not a problem at all, we'll make a note that you may be late so you don't get crossed off the draw list. Battles wont start until 1:30pm anyway. See you soon, safe trip over!

Kind Regards,
    Stu
    KE Team
    www.KinematicEvents.com

12:30pm ish. About 30 minutes before the battles start.

Thanks Stu for the brilliant event and congratulations to all the winners!

Hi all,

Many thanks for those of you who came and helped create an amazing event all around.
    Well done to our winners of all the awards while also a tense championship where Matt pulled through with FHQWHGADS.

Write up and pictures / movie clips will be online soon at: http://kinematicevents.com/UKChamps2015.php

For Now - thank you once again. See you next year bigger and better than before.
    Dates and venues will be released early February. Get building and testing over the winter period :-)

Take Care
    Kinematic Events Team
    http://www.KinematicEvents.com

Register To Comment