Register To Comment

Thread: Broken dreams and some robot bits

Its been years since I posted on here and I've still got all my stuff I've just lost interest due to the lack of events in the north west and general cost of things so I decided its best to find a new home for this stuff
    Im not going to make prices for everything Ill let you offer because I know you all know what this stuffs worth.
    For now Ive found:
    1x plant t5 transmitter (the recievers been soldered as part of my ant)
    4x pololu 50:1 micro gear motors (theyre the real ones and cost £60 ish for all 4)
    5x 32mm pololu wheels (one spare, I have 6 but the tread came off one)
    My ant components:
    2x banebots 24v BB-3-9 ESC (used for the 4wd set up. Had to pay import tax to get theese and they cost over £65 i think for the pair)
    2x 2cell 300mah lipos
    1x v-tail mixer
    1x planet rm6 receiver
    1x park hpxf servo
    emax 7-9v small brushless motor (for an ant spinner)
    4x 6v 120mah nimh batteries (for powering the r/x or small servo driven ants)
    2x nimh chargers for the batteries,
    2x giant cod/shark transmitters/receivers
    1x titanium fipper ant, (2x es 3001 servos for drive, tower pro mg16r flipper servo, comes with 6 foam wheels because why not)
    1x pro peak 1-4 cell lipo charger.

featherweight bits:
    2x brand new botbitz 85a escs (never even been soldered to anything, $80 each)
    2x drill motors with mounts
    2x red 120mm robochallange wheels (these cost me quite a bit but i cant find them because the websites down)

Will get pictures of anything you guys are interested in and Ill update this thread with other robot stuff i find.

Thanks for looking

Sorry, resizing the image took far longer than it should have.
    Thanks for the interest, its a simple small shape. Would sell the bot, with battery's and charger with tx and rx as a lot.
    It's a well made body, its 0.5mm ti and the bots fully invertible.
    Great and reliable
    IMG_20150618_0772.jpg

I will post more pictures, the current one dosent do it any justice and no bother I can wait for more interest
    Thanks

The BotBitz ESCs, do they need any kind of programming before they can be used on a bot? I'd be quite interested in buying them at the end of the month.

I'm sorry I've sold them and haven't updated the thread yet,
    The titanium ant is probably sold too.
    Don't hesitate to ask for prices on anything either.
    Thanks everyone

Quick little update,
    Some photos of the ant bits.
    As you can see there is:
    Planet t5 transmitter and rm6 receiver
    Park HPXF flipper servo and a brushless outrunner for future possible upgrades
    5 wheels
    2 banebots speed controllers
    1 v-tail mixer
    2 7.4v 300mah lipos
    1 titanium shell with 2 different tops (one has been marked out for a flipper and semi cut)
    4 50:1 motors and 4 mounts
    A semi complete polycarb armour set
    2 switches
    1 lipo charger
    This is the most part of some £200 worth of ant bits I bought about 2 years ago.
    It could do with assembly and some TLC with customization.
    If properly assembled it could be a top bot and I worked out its possible to have a 4wd titanium ant with a flipper.
    The electronics are all soldered together to keep weight down,
    If anyone's interested you can PM me with offers.
    Im hoping this will go to someone eager with lots of ambition who lives close to most of the events.
    Thanks for looking,
    Archie
    Attached Images Attached Images

All those ant bits listed above can be bought for £80 + postage excluding the hpxf servo.
    I may or may not have sold the flipper ant, if your interested it might still be for sale.
    Shame to see the lack of activity on here but someone will have a use for all that stuff at that price im sure.

You probably would have better luck posting this on the antweight forum.

Register To Comment