Register To Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kinematic Events / BeetleWeights.com - Scotland - 6th August

Nothing in my inbox, so they probably haven't gone out yet. I imagine either some point over the weekend or early next week. As long as you're there for 1pm on Thursday, that's the important part

Stu, do you know how much free space there is at the venue? Was thinking that I could bring Scar along (and its associated gubbins) for static display, but wouldn't want it getting in the way if space is limited.

Not at all. Sunday night ;-)

And I'm sure be enough room around the area etc

Sorry for delay, I have been in hospital for 4 days. But Sunday night we will start the information packs for you.

Late tonight we will send the info packs out. And that's cool Surv

Hi guys, probably should've mentioned this earlier, but I plan on going to this event tomorrow. Is there any chance of being let into the backstage/area? (If that is even a thing at a pub event) I don't have a robot to enter (currently half way through a featherweight), but I was hoping to meet some of you guys and learn more about robot stuffs.

Am I too late to be bringing this up? (I'm totally still going to this event even if I'm not allowed "backstage" :P )

Thanks
    -Dominic.

Hey Dominic, I can't speak for the KE guys (though I don't imagine it would be a problem) but worst case scenario, the pits will most likely be right next to the arena so will be easy enough chat to us and have a look at the robots. See you there

Register To Comment