Register To Comment
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: BattleBots UK competitors :)

This text for more than 3 months is on this page!

Please tell us you are taking supernova? That machine would still hold it's own in terms of power

We've got featherweights hitting harder than supernova did back in the days.
    Still, with current advances in tech, supernova could be easily upgraded to the new standards.

Has anyone been contacted by Battle Bots regarding their decision on the series 2 applicants I'm getting worried now!

Nope. Seems to be getting delayed and delayed, not sure if the recent RW announcement has had any bearing on their plans. But as with RW, they could do with letting people know sooner rather than later!

For those who haven't followed the Team Saint thread on FB, we have not been selected for this years Battle Bots, The reason given is they have fixed amount of money for transporting the robots to the show, so only a small number is going from the UK. this seems reasonable to me and after all it is an American Show and they don't have to have anyone from the UK.
    I'm still looking forward to the show as a spectator this year,
    I am wondering who will be successful who ever it is lets do a little better than last time.

Last edited by IceMaster; 11th May 2016 at 19:22.

Register To Comment