Register To Comment
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kinematic Events / BeetleWeights.com - Wolverhampton 28th February 2015

Eeek got to love technology. Mr Sam send me an email and I'll make sure you get it tomorrow morning.

And yep a few places still left. Sign up away on beetleweights.com

Regards
    Stu
    (From the M6)

Is there a sign-up fee for machines? Can't check the site just yet to sign up but if there's any places still I may be able to make it down...

No sign up fee.

Excellent, got my beetle signed up and will see you all there!

It's called Fhwhgads. Short for Fhqwhgadshgnsdhjsdbkhsdabkfabkveybvf. I really hope someone gets the reference... Only just a little bolt-together-from-scrap-parts thing but should be pretty fun all the same! And failing that, spinner food.

Quote Originally Posted by Flag Captured View Post
    Excellent, got my beetle signed up and will see you all there!

It's called Fhwhgads. Short for Fhqwhgadshgnsdhjsdbkhsdabkfabkveybvf. I really hope someone gets the reference... Only just a little bolt-together-from-scrap-parts thing but should be pretty fun all the same! And failing that, spinner food.
    I get the reference!
    Also RPM is fixed by magic space wizards. So I can now definitely come.

Hi All,

Hoping to have the final list of robots update on beetleweights.com tonight.

Sign ups are now closed - if you are coming with your Beetle Weight and have an Ant Weight, you are more than welcome to bring it along as Will has kindly offered to bring an arena base for it. (No spinners). All info packs have been sent out - drop us an email if you don't have it so we can re send it out.

Update on weight tolerance - as advised by the FRA there will be a 2% tolerance, on the day your robot must weight no more than 1.53kg (1.5kg + 2% (30g)). Scales will be near the arena door - no cheated :-p

The arena final build is starting Monday afternoon, keep an eye on our Facebook page and twitter account (#CombatRobots) for loads of random build pictures/updates. More goodies from HobbyKing.com to give away on the day.

The Pay to Battle Fleet is looking amazing from Ellis/ranglebox.com that will be running on the day, and Krank is nearly complete - our Pay To Battle fleet house robot by David Weston.

See you on the day - safe trip over.

Kind Regards
    Stu
    http://www.KinematicEvents.com
    http://www.BeetleWeights.com

Weight allowance works for me, really looking forward to this event and the pay to drive and house robots look fantastic.

Hi there. Not a problem at all. Though pit space is quite limited, it would be best they try and stay out the pits as much as possible but are more than welcome to come. You'll see what I mean when you come but it will be fine. See you soon ;-)

Register To Comment