Register To Comment
Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA FW 2015 World Championships - Hosted by Robo Challenge

Possibly an obvious question, but is this event following the FRA ruleset?

Also see you there! Will be my first time overseas so go easy on me :P

Glad I made your decision for you Glen. Thank me later. :P

Definitely FRA rule set: Power lights, Links, fuses, that kinda thing.

#RCWorldChampionships

Registration closed last night! Thank you all very much for your applications, we had almost 70 entries which is fantastic. These are being whittled down to 51 machines who should receive application confirmations later this evening. Once entry fees are sorted and machines confirmed we will release the official entry list towards the end of the month. We will be allocating a reserves list which will certainly be needed who will also be invited to the event to ensure there will be 51 robots competing in the championship.

We wish all teams the very best of luck and once again thank you for all your support! Its going to be an event to remember!

#RCWorldChampionships

Hello Teams

Just to let you know we are finalising the webpages and application list and so confirmation emails will be delivered tomorrow.

#RCWorldChampionships

The selection process is now complete and all teams are currently being emailed. With almost 70 applications it has been incredibly difficult to reduce this to 51. We will however have a reserves list that will also be invited to the event in the likely situation that a team either has to pull out or is not ready on the day.

Teams that are successful will be given a link to complete the process. Please make sure you click 'return to site' in order to select your robot and finalise your entry. All entries must be confirmed by January 31st. Entries not confirmed by this date will lose their position in the World Championships so please do get your entry confirmed as soon as possible.

Once again we would like to thank you all for your incredible support! Keep checking back for all the latest updates.

#RCWorldChampionships

All application emails have now been sent to each team. Entries must be confirmed by January 31st, outstanding confirmations will be replaced by teams on the reserve list. If you have any problems at all or your haven't received your email please do let me know.

Good luck teams!

Thanks James, Mr Mangle is already confirmed!

just confirmed scruffy 3 and i will bring Sarah and night fury 2 along for whiteboards

Hatchet 2 confirmed!

Register To Comment