Register To Comment
Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA FW 2015 World Championships - Hosted by Robo Challenge

Didn't know Rory was going bare fists in the whiteboards. This could be interesting. :P

I'm in with Tormenta 3 not Rango 2 this time. Last minute changes. Neither exist yet anyway!

As most of you will have seen by now, we have built a new Explosion for this year. Just to confirm, we will be entering the new version (unless something catastrophic happens before then in which case the old Explosion will compete instead).

Just to make it clear which is being entered before the draw takes place

Very interesting lineup, should be a great competition!

Also, I'm entering with Hardwired 2: Overdrive (the one with the drum) still, not the pushy brick Hardwired II - when I signed up I hadn't given it the subtitle! Just thought I'd mention that pre-draw as a couple of others have already in case there was any confusion or anything.

wasn't night fury 2 no.7 on the reserve list or are you not listing that far

Roboteer

Where is Mini Moth ?

Found it lol
    Team Toon:
    Heavyweight UK Champion 2015
    Robot Wars World Annihilator Champion 2015
    Heavyweight Tag Team Champion 2012
    Featherweight UK Champion 2010
    Featherweight Annihilator Champion 2009,2011 & 2014
    Rebel Robots Champion 2009
    Pika Annihilator Champion (Belgium) 2012
    Tanja Trophy Winner 2010
    Team Champions ( Team Barbie) 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
    Didn't know Rory was going bare fists in the whiteboards. This could be interesting. :P
    Yeah, my robot's called Richie :L

If we're on the reserves list, is it ok to just come up for the last 2 days and pitch in to whiteboard fights, and do we still have to pay the event entrance fee? I'm not sure I can justify paying for 3 nights in a hotel if I'm not actually competing...

Quote Originally Posted by daveimi View Post
    This is a stupid question but does anyone know what little nipper looks like? Sounds quite good...
    I've seen the test claw and the test bulkheads... basically don't get grabbed by it or you will get over ~4 tonnes (i think) bending your robot :-P

No pressure as Scotland's only representative then! Didn't realise there were entries from Brazil and Canada too, thought the other side of the Atlantic wasn't going to be represented so nice to see those there.

Also, Catharsis from the Netherlands in the main event and Catharsis from England on the reserve list. Not confusing in the slightest :P

Register To Comment